Friday, February 5, 2016

Revolve

This week on the blog, I'm talking Revolve clothing. Revolve is like an online warehouse with every brand you could ever want or desire! They have low price brands as well as high end designers.  One of my favorite things about Revolve, is they can fulfill any order I need. For example, a few weekends ago I was shopping for a long formal dress and there were hundreds to look through, but just yesterday I was looking for a pair of black jeans, and they had hundreds of those as well!


Revolve's email marketing system is exciting - I actually look forward to reading their daily emails because it isn't telling me to buy something necessarily. It is more like a blog post, recommending what kind of boots look great with what shirt, or a "10 Things I love About New Arrivals" - which targets new item I would love.

They are also ALWAYS great about restocking, and notifying you when something you like has been restocked.  Revolve notifies you that something has been restocked, even if you only clicked on it! No need to go through the whole process of putting in your email in order to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment